Founded in 1999 by Jesse Keller and Scott Kilburn, K2 Electric is a full service industrial electrical contractor operating throughout Western Canada. Through the commitment and dedication to our customers and employees, K2 has grown to become a multidivisional entity that encompasses:
- High Voltage and Substation Construction
- Equipment and Material Procurement
With Sawmill construction being the backbone of our business, K2 also successfully executes projects in the Mining, OSB, Pulp & Paper, Oil & Gas and Utility Infrastructure.
In 2015, K2 developed a Civil Division and a High Voltage Division. Both divisions focus on work throughout B.C. and Alberta, including remote generating stations in Northern BC and Haida Gwaii
K2 Electric is dedicated to providing outstanding customer service at exceptional value. We constantly strive to improve our safety, quality and productivity all while maintaining unmatched customer service. Our level of success will be measured by our customers choosing us because of their belief in our ability to meet or exceed their expectations of safety, prices, service and expertise.
- Safety. Safety will always come first as we strive for accident free workplaces.
- Quality. Our focus is excellence, and getting it right the first time. We value our reputation which has been built on our excellent work quality and customer service.
- Professionalism. All members for the K2 Electric Ltd. team are professionals committed to both our company and clients. We look to provide excellent cost effective solutions for our customers.
- Integrity. We promote high ethical standards throughout our company; we expect it at every level. We incorporate Codes of Conduct and Conflict of Interest Agreements with our employees who are privy to both our information and customer information.
- Team. We work together as a team. We have high employee retention including team members that have been with us since our inception in 1999 and have developed and moved into senior roles. We have also been successful in attracting top quality members into our business who are industry leaders in their own right.
- Character, Capacity and Capital. K2 Electric Ltd. maintains a surety facility which in order to achieve we must demonstrate our character, capacity and capital. We work with BC Hydro and in doing so have frequent reviews and requirements that we meet or exceed.
- Collaborate. Ask for and welcome help; teamwork is essential and we work with our strengths.
- Deliver. We set our goals high, plan responsibly and honour all commitments.
- Focus On Western Canada. K2 Electric Ltd. has made the commitment to be available to serve the customers who helped us build our company. We are Canadian based and will continue to focus on Western Canada, we do not want to spread our focus, our workforce is ready to respond to needs in this area and will be able to provide follow up and support after project completion.
- Inclusion Inclusion is our present and future, it is part of our strength.
- Systems. We use Sage 300 ERP for tracking and providing meaningful information to managers and customers on project progress. We update and integrate systems for efficiency and timely analysis.
- Community Involvement. We are active supporters of our local community through events and sponsorships, for example we are gold sponsors for Operation Red Nose, sponsors for the Special Olympics, Canadian Cancer Society and more. Our focus on family and community is an important part of our company culture.